Altron Document Solutions is the world’s largest Xerox distributor and Africa’s leading technology and services company. It markets and services the complete range of Xerox document equipment, software solutions and services to 26 sub-Saharan Africa countries. Altron Document Solutions forms part of the JSE-listed Altron group. In 2014, the company celebrated two important milestones: Xerox’s 50th year in South Africa, as well as the invention of xerography, the basis of the most widely used document-copying machines, which was developed by Xerox 75 years ago.
- Established in South Africa in 1964 as Rank Xerox
- Ownership: Altron
- Staff complement approx. 650 employees (excluding partners)
- Over 4200 customers
- 40 South African service centres
- 40 sub-Saharan African service centres in 26 countries
- BBBEE Rating: Level 2 (Click here to view certificate)
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
Xerox has been in South Africa since 1964 and has a proud tradition of pioneering research and continues to be in the forefront of innovation. Chester Carlson’s invention…
Social Economic Development
As a proud division of Altron, our Social Economic Development is conducted at group level.