Skip to main content
- Bytes Document Solutions awarded the Equitrac Reseller of the Year Award.
- Bytes Document Solutions awarded the Altron Environmental Award.
- Bytes Document Solutions receives Managed Print Services (MPS) Partner of the Year Award
- Bytes Document Solutions receives XPPS X Factor Award for two consecutive quarters.
- Bytes Document Solutions awarded Customer Service Excellence award at Xerox partner conference.
- Bytes Document Solutions awarded Managed Print Services (MPS) Partner of the year award.
- Bytes Documents Solutions awarded Africa and Mediterranean Partner of the year award.
- Bytes Document Solutions awarded the overall Xerox Middle East & Africa Partner of the year award.
- Bytes Document Solutions Xerox Authorised Distributor celebrates fifty years of innovation in South Africa.
- Developing Markets – Star Performer ConnectKey Unit Activity.
- BDS received the Xerox Award for the best performance across all the ConnectKey platforms for the entire Developing Markets Operations region.
- BDS wins the Xerox Middle East & Africa Partner of the Year Award for 2010. This prestigious award is contested by Xerox distributors in 76 countries within the Xerox MEA regions' listed corporation in the US. In addition, Xerox has been named as one of the most diverse corporations in the world, and one of the best in terms of employing women.
- Xerox distribution rights increased to 26 African countries.
- BDS is announced as Partner of the Year and wins the "Productivity Through Partnerships" award at the XEROX Middle-East and Africa Operations Conference held in Dubai.
- BDS wins the award for the Best Company within Bytes in 2009. With R1.956 billion of revenue and operating profit of R179million, BDS consolidated its position as the key contributor to the Bytes group.
- The Bytes Group sells 27% of its Bytes South African operations to Kagiso in a BEE deal.
- The Bytes Group purchases CS Holdings as well as 50% of Xerox SA from Xerox International to move to 100% ownership and re-brands Xerox SA as Bytes Document Solutions (BDS).
- The Xerox exclusive distribution agreement is renewed for a further 10 years.
- Xerox increases its distribution rights to 22 African countries.
- BDS becomes 100% owned after acquisition of Xerox Limited's 50% plus 1 share.
- Xerox SA secures the exclusive Sub-Saharan distributorship for Xerox products.
- Xerox commences operations in South Africa as Rank Xerox.